Jan 7, 2013

How to Get Rid of Things: It’s a brand new website!

How to Get Rid of Things
It's a brand new website!
Jan 7th 2013, 10:50


You’re probably wondering how you didn’t get the memo on this, but How to Get Rid of Things just took this whole website thing to a new level. Yeah, that’s right, we added blogs–like it’s 2002, yo! We know you’re here because you’re trying to get rid of things, but you’re also here (again) because you like the things we say and the way we say those things. Admit it, we’re talented. Don’t worry, if you’re not ready to admit it, that’s okay–because we already know it. So, in an effort to give you more of what you want (us!), we’ve decided to give all of our writers their very own blog! Yeah, I know! I had to go change my diaper after typing that. There’s an article about getting rid of urine around here somewhere. Oops, that’s cat urine.

Anyway, I’ll we’ll let you get busy reading through our blog posts. You can find them by clicking on the author’s photos from the homepage. I’d suggest you start with Jonathan, because I have a big ego and I’m the one writing this silly introductory post. So, without further ado, I present to you our new format.

Tada, and shit.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

HotModels

Hotgirls

HotPictures

Hottest Women