Jan 20, 2013

How to Get Rid of Things: Once Upon a Time

How to Get Rid of Things
Once Upon a Time
Jan 20th 2013, 23:29

Once upon a time, long ago, in the far Northern reaches of Minnesota there lived a young man who had a lot to say. He had a lot to say for many reasons: he was young, arrogant, smart, educated, and fearless. He wasn’t afraid of offending people or making anyone upset. He also wasn’t afraid of being wrong. Because he knew he never was. Ha! Right.

When I was a young man, that would have been the time for me to have a blog. I would have posted all sorts of interesting and controversial things. But now all I want to do is get caught up on Season 1 of “Once Upon a Time” on Netflix. Apart from watching sappy TV shows, I don’t honestly think that I’ve changed that much. But the world has changed a lot. And I think one of the things that makes it hard for people to take blogs seriously anymore is the fact that Facebook, in many ways, is better. Facebook posts aren’t public, at least mine aren’t. But I do post almost all of my interesting thoughts to Facebook. So in a way Facebook has taken all of my blogging mojo. Perhaps you  have noticed this trend too?

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

HotModels

Hotgirls

HotPictures

Hottest Women