Jan 9, 2013

How to Get Rid of Things: Well Hello There

How to Get Rid of Things
Well Hello There
Jan 10th 2013, 05:09

me in lowertownNils here checking in from Lowertown, Minnesota. That is to say that particular district of downtown Saint Paul just east of Jackson Street and North of the barge-jammed Mississippi. I’ve lived in Lowertown for close to 4 years now and I’ve seen a lot of changes. Changes in the way it looks, the way it feels. I’ve seen changes in myself too.

When I first moved to Lowertown I was young, I had a crappy job, and I had an excellent roommate. All of those things are gone now. My beard is beginning to grey, I enjoy leaving for work, but my lease bears but one signature. As I eluded to I have a good job now. And I have this too. THIS is also a job. But more on this later. Right now I want to tell you a little about – THAT. That which is my day-time activities (which occasionally creep into my evening activities). You see, for almost a year now I have worked at Whole Foods in the meat department. And that has left little time for this. This which I had enjoyed doing for almost 4 years before that. I have become lazy in this. But balance as you may know can be hard to find. Especially when you are dealing with weights of different measure. To balance a cricket and toad you need only find the right size lever. Here’s to finding that lever. And hoping the cricket and the toad stay still.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

HotModels

Hotgirls

HotPictures

Hottest Women