Jan 7, 2013

How to Get Rid of Things: Don’t be scared. It’s just me.

How to Get Rid of Things
Don't be scared. It's just me.
Jan 8th 2013, 04:10

Image by Jonathan HatchEric D. Ronning, King of Jungle, back in action. Many, many moons have passed since last I blogged, and you've missed me. Don't try to deny it. I know your heart. I know all your hearts. And while you, my dear audience, consist of only two people (I love you Mom and Dad!) this is an impressive feat. But never mind that. What's important here is that I'm back. You hear me, internet? I'm back, and I intend to put this shiny new blog to good use.

Since I know the two of you are curious, I'm gonna tell you a little bit about what you can expect to find here in the future. But first I must tell you; it's gonna be earth-shatteringly, mind-hole-blowingly, awesome. No joke. OK… ok….. I take it back. Yes, it will be interesting. However, there's a pretty good chance that it will only be interesting to me. I plan to write about environmental issues, bugs that I've taken pictures of, beer that I've consumed and the places where I consumed it, my dog, my cats, and various other similarly mundane topics. And now, to anyone other than my ma and pa who may have stumbled upon this post, you can see the reason for my limited fan base. I do hope to change that, though. In fact, I very much hope to double the number of people who regularly read the crap that I write. It's a lofty goal, I know, but it's one I firmly believe I can achieve. I do, after all, have other family members.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

HotModels

Hotgirls

HotPictures

Hottest Women